Camping is welcome. Sites are primitive.
- Electric is available to limited sites. We will try to accommodate all the requests we can, however, no guarantees can be made.
- Please, no large outside electric hot water tanks, refrigerators or air conditioners.
- No ATVs.
- Youths under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian if camping.
- Camp site curfew is 11:00 pm for anyone under 18.
- All dogs 3 months of age and older must have current Rabies Vaccination and signed Veterinary Vaccination Form ON SITE.
- Dogs 3 months of age or older must be wearing current dog license.
- Dogs must stay in camping area and be on leash at all times.
- Absolutely no dogs in barns or on the midway.
- You may move campers in 1 week before fair week. Campers must be removed 1 week after fair is over or you will be charged $10.00 per day! (Tents are the same.)
Any violations will result in removal from fairgrounds.
Clarion County Tourism Guide
Lodging & Accommodations